HF Software Solutions, Inc.
Our company’s accessibility policy outlines our provisions for people with disabilities. We want to make our premises, services, products, and equipment available to all people respecting their individual needs, dignity, independence and equal opportunity.
We have taken actions to ensure that people with disabilities will be able to move about safely and easily and make full use of our facilities.
Disabilities that this policy refers to include but are not limited to:
- Conditions that require the use of wheelchair or other movement support device or mechanism
- Physical impairments that obstruct everyday activities (e.g. opening doors, walking up the stairs, reading signs etc.)
- Visual, hearing, speech or mental impediment
- Conditions that require assistance or constant medical care.
- Other conditions are subject to company’s judgement and will be considered individually.
We have several provisions for people with disabilities. We have:
- Implemented accessible formats in our everyday communication (e.g. screen reader friendly website.)
- Provide ramps into the building and access to an elevator to facilitate the movements of wheelchairs.
- Shared reserved parking spots for people with disabilities for the building.
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms.
- Modified work environment (wide clearance and adjustable height desks)
We allow assistive devices, service animals and support persons to be in our company’s premises for as long as their services are needed. In areas where animals are prohibited either by law or because of company policy (e.g. in laboratories), we will have a sign and receptionists or other employees are obliged to inform people with disabilities.
We encourage anyone who encounters any problems, malfunctions, or deficiencies to report them to Michael Wilson